Update 03/05/2021 - 10h30
do you have a reservation ?
If you have a stay planned for the near future in our establishment, here is some information about the situation in our resort and the services that are currently offered.
In order to welcome you in the best sanitary conditions and ensure your safety, here are some of the measures taken inside the resort:
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser in the common areas of the resort.
- Marking on the ground in the reception area.
- Plexiglass in front of the reception and foodtruck counters.
- WC in the common areas (cleaned every 30 minutes).
- All our staff in front of the guests wear masks.
- Mandatory mask for children over 12 years old in the closed spaces (reception).
- BREAKFAST: it is served in the form of a take-away pack. Pickup takes place at the resort's restaurant counter.
RESTAURANT : our bistronomic restaurant, La Brasserie des Lacs, reopens its terrace on Saturday, May 8th and proposes you courses to eat on the spot or to take away and to eat in your room. Discover the menu and information on the restaurant page: La Brasserie des Lacs
BAR : the brasserie is open from Monday to Thursday from 3pm to 9:30pm and from Friday to Sunday from 10am to 10:30pm.
- HEATING DISHES: at the reception, prepared dishes are sold in the form of jars to be heated in the microwave. If you are staying in a room, a microwave is at your disposal at the reception desk to heat your dishes. For studios, suites and apartments, a microwave is available in your accommodation.
Activities - Leasure
Despite the current restrictions and closures, here is a list of some proposed activities around the Golden Lakes:
- BIKE WALKING: the reception rents bikes (mountain bikes, electric bikes, city bikes). Maps with itineraries are at your disposal. Open 7/7.
- HIKE RANDO: this is undoubtedly the best way to discover the splendid region of the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure. Maps with the most beautiful walking routes around the lakes are available at the reception.
- OFF-ROAD ELECTRIC SCOOTER: for the more adventurous, Natura Parc's off-road electric scooters offer you several itineraries between woods and ravel. Activity available on weekends and during school vacations.
do you want to help us during this hard period?
Have a look at our « bons cadeaux » and make your love happy ?
The Golden Lakes team.