The terms and conditions below are applicable to the following domain: Golden Lakes Village.
1) The reservation for a stay in one of our resorts necessarily implies the acceptance by the contracting parties of the following general terms and conditions. The sales contract is subject to Belgian law. All disputes will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Liège.
2) The reservation becomes effective only with our agreement ( depending on availability) and after reception of a 25% deposit of the total amount of the stay. No deduction will be made in the case of late arrival or early departure.
3) The reservation is nominative and cannot be transferred or sublet. The management reserves the right to refuse the reception of persons whose names are not those on the "reservation request".
4) The assignment of accommodation is made in the order of registration of reservations and according to the planning constraints. The management reserves the right to modify the assignment of the accommodation / pitch numbers. Golden Lakes Village customers have the possibility to specify their preferences when making the reservation. Our team will do its best within the limits of availability to satisfy these requests.
5) The renter is required to declare the presence of a pet at the time of booking.
6) All our rates can be consulted via the website or by telephone, or on site. They are likely to vary upwards or downwards. When the customer requests a quote or an option, the price as well as the availability of the product are always limited in time. After this period, the price and availability of the product are no longer guaranteed.
7) The price applicable to the stay is the price in force on the day of the reservation, or the price indicated on the nominative option. The advantages or promotions offered by our resort after the date of reservation cannot be charged to a reservation already confirmed, paid in full or in part.
8) The balance of the stay must be paid not later than 30 days before the date of the beginning of the stay. The entire stay is to be paid at the same time as the reservation request if it is made within 4 weeks before the date of arrival.
9) Without payment of the balance of the stay within the time limit, L'Ami Soleil reserves the right to cancel the reservation and keep the sums already paid.
10) Accommodation must be occupied before 8:00 pm. If the client cannot respect this schedule, he will inform the reception by any way (telephone, e-mail preferably). Without prior notice, if the client does not occupy the vacation home on the day of arrival, the reservation is cancelled and the home is once again at the disposal of Villago SARL for rental.
11) A late check-in or early check-out by you will not give rise to a refund.
12) If the client defers his date of arrival, only a written message (email, letter) will be accepted, otherwise the accommodation will become available for sale again 24 hours after the contractual date of arrival, without reimbursement of the sums already paid.
13) Any cancellation of a reservation, total or partial, must be done in writing (letter or email).
By booking your stay directly with Golden Lakes Village, you benefit from a free cancellation up to 1 months before the day of arrival.
- If you cancel between 30 and 15 days prior to your arrival, 50% of the reservation will be charged and non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 15 days prior to your arrival, 90 % of the reservation is charged and non-refundable.
- If no-show, 100 % of the reservation is charged and non-refundable.
As a Golden Lakes Village customer, you also benefit from a cancellation guarantee which allows you to cancel your stay free of charge (except for the booking fees) when you are unable to travel for reasons of illness, death (1st degree), loss of employment, pregnancy complication, always upon presentation of official supporting documents and upon cancellation no later than 2 days before your arrival date.
These cancellation conditions are not applicable to private sales, flashdeals and promotions distributed via our tour operator partners, nor to flash sales offered by Golden Lakes Village.
14) Tourist tax, pet tax and other possible supplements have to be paid at the reception when you arrive.
15) The number of persons allowed to stay per accommodation is limited. This capacity cannot be exceeded under any circumstances, except for a child under 2 years old.
16) Villago SARL do their best to provide you a carefree stay. However, it is possible that you may have some complaints to make. Your complaint must be reported in writing to the management of the domaine's reception service within 24 hours of your arrival for it to be taken into consideration. The management will take care of resolving your problem on the spot. No complaint subsequent to your stay will be taken into account.
17) When you check in, you will receive the rules and regulations of the resort. All tenants are required to comply with the provisions of these rules. Any breach of the internal regulations may result in the eviction from the domain without refund of the total or partial amount of the rental price.
18) The animation program runs during the months of July and August. Outside these periods, the sports facilities remain at the disposal of holidaymakers.
19) The management of Villago SARL assumes no responsibility:
- for loss, theft, damage, injury to persons, property or animals during or as a result of their stay;
- in the event of an accident occurring during an activity (sports, Mini-Club, ...) or following it;
- for damage caused or suffered to cars, parked or circulating in the domain;
- for information provided orally or by telephone.
- in case of technical breakdown as well as for the closing or stopping of certain installations or activities.
20) For all rentals, a deposit of 200 Euros by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) is required when you arrive. It will be returned 10 days after departure and after inventory, after deduction of any damage and/or missing items noted and in case of expenses for the restoration of the property and the value of the missing or damaged equipment. The equipment of each accommodation is subject to a quantified inventory. The hirer is required to check when he arrives and to report, the next day at the latest, any anomaly. Each accommodation contains all the necessary equipment such as furniture, crockery, etc. ... except for household linen.
LEGAL INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY
Route de la plate taille, 51
6440 - Froidchapelle